Thursday, May 5, 2011

Quick notes

I need to to clarify that Kyle's Garage of Wonder should not be confused with Mr. Wizard's Maginarium, which is equally splendiferous.  Also, if you like this web type stuff, check out http://www.actuallydaddy.com/.  My friend has started a daily comic strip.  It is reality based humor, echoing life as we live it, including kids, boogers, fart jokes, and love of our kids.  I have enjoyed it so far, and thought I would share it.  As he is a recent addition to our Circle of Bacon, I can only imagine how some of our foodie adventures will manifest in his depictions...
Love and iron,
Del

1 comment:

  1. Ok... I've got it now Del. Thanks for the plug! I really appreciate it. I'm glad you are enjoying the comics as well. See you soon.

    www.actuallydaddy.com
    info@actuallydaddy.com

    ReplyDelete